We encourage the wearing of a Uniform which creates a sense of community and belonging. The uniform is as follows:-
- White shirts and blouses
- Black trousers and skirts
- Black or red jerseys and cardigans
- White or black socks
- Tulloch Primary School tie - order from school office or Aitken & Niven (click here)
- Tulloch Primary School Sweatshirts - order online from Tesco (click here)
- Tulloch Primary School Fleeces/Waterproof Jackets - order online from Tesco (click here)
- Black shorts and white t-shirt for PE
- Gym Shoes - preferably without laces until they can tie their own and should safely stay on feet during active tasks, such as PE
- Overall for art and craftwork - preferably the smock type for young children but an old shirt will do for older children.
Any equipment, school bags, lunch boxes or clothing showing allegiance to a Football Club are not allowed.
Schoolbags should be functional and capable of holding and protecting school books (at least A4 size)
Packed Lunches should be carried separately from school equipment.
All clothing and equipment should be clearly marked with child’s name.
Jewellery: In the interest of safety in the playground and during Physical Education lessons, pupils should not wear hoop or dangling earrings, as this can lead to accidents involving ripped ears. In an effort to minimise the risk of any accidents, children will be asked to remove all articles of jewellery and watches for P.E. lessons.